BTC | AMM Meter Data Manager
BTC | AMM Meter Data Manager acts as an information hub for the acquisition, editing and transfer of data with varying resolution delivered by smart metering systems (also known as Meter Data Management or MDM). Furthermore, the Data Manager enables user-friendly configuration and forwarding of parameter settings (meter, communication and evaluation profiles) from the Meter Operator or authorized third parties for intelligent metering systems towards Gateway Administrator. This makes it the enabler of all downstream smart metering processes that generate added value based on the measured data.
Satisfy Requirements of the Meter Data Management
The BTC | AMM Meter Data Manager covers the requirements and conditions for a mandatory or a competitive Meter Operator (MDM for VNB or MSB/MDL), especially regarding the acquisition and transmitting of meter data in conformity with the law. With standardized interfaces BTC | AMM Meter Data Manager is easily able to forward meter data in the required resolution to relevant systems (SAP, EDM, market partner communication, calculation systems, customer feedback systems, other).
Furthermore BTC|AMM offers broad and flexible functions for Distribution System Operators, integrated Energy providers, Meter Operators and Supplier.
Reasons for managing meter data with BTC | AMM:
- Accept and govern GSD files for smart meter systems
- Create and manage configuration profiles and forward to Gateway Administrator
- Accept meter data from Smart Meter Gateway and process further in high-performance
- Provide data for the end-user-feedback and for advanced refinements of meter data with standardized interfaces
- Simple integration in various applications
- Optionally available as SaaS of the Cloud